Saturday, April 7, 2007

you got questions, i got answers

Hi everyone,
Im excited that you are coming to see me. I got answers to your questions!
Miss Canada: I will make new pictures in a little bit. Happy birthday.
Mr XO: My dad is stronger than both of those guys. Me and My Dad will fight them.
Miss MOTD: I love the bippety boppety boo episode of fosters.
Miss Jen: My favorite guy is spongebob. Did you see the one where spongebob thinks he is gary? Its so funny.
Aunt LB: I say most of the stuff and mommy fixes it when i get tired of blogging and want to go take a bath or eat a popsicle. But I promise the answers will all be mine.
Aunt GB: That guys hair is a wig. He looks like thats a wig. Why is he wearing a wig? It doesnt look nice. (and this is verbatim)

7 comments:

Crawlspace said...

Man, those are some good answers.

Maybe you can answer my question:

Why are my room mates fighting?

ZigZagMan said...

You are wise beyond your years Norm. Maybe you can help me. I lost my carkeys...I've looked eveywhere..in the freezer, in my pocket, on my desk...any suggestions?

norm said...

mr. crawlspace. because they are girls and girls are too bossy with each other. sometimes i dont want to play with them at all. They keep trying to marry me and i just dont know who to marry.
Mr. Zig, sometimes the turnip takes our keys and then he pushes the buttons and starts the car. Sometimes he makes the horn go real loud. i dont like that.

The Mistress of the Dark said...

My favorite epi of Foster's is when Bloo throws the Wild Party when Madame Foster is out of town with Frankie

Canada said...

Hey Norm, thanks for the birthday greetings. You're a swell kinds guy!!! I have two questions:
1. Which is cooler, vampires or werewolves?
2. Do you know if there is a 12 step program to cure me of my BPAL addiction (that your Aunt Luckybuzz hooked me on)?

Anonymous said...

Norm, I am sooooo excited about your blog. I'm linking you! My question is: How do I get other people to do what I want?

Anonymous said...

Okay, Aunt GB laughed out loud at his answer. That was fabulous. They're ALL fabulous. I'm serious. Norm is the Next Big Thing.